Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Empty
PostSubject: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 pm

hehehe dont get me wrong on this...not a love thing or hati perasaan to a women kinda theard...but ati perasaan it is in freindship way....

i respect some of you..despite all d problem we all endured during d old nsb,get banned by mbc...u all still give 100% hope to make tis new site goin...

but in my case..im still in despair(sad n confused)

dun no what to type... to give or to participate anymore ...

y? its seems tat i had given all, all my heart out to d old nsb..and dunno when or what sud i start here...

can someone..please gv some bright idea to me..?

really wanna tis site to b succesful one...or maybe excedd d old one or even mbc in term of info,cherish n happenings moment..

hope it can b done...slowly i presume but ASAP i hope...better late n never..

and 1 more theing..d YM system really addicting la..hehehe
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm

salam,

at first glance when i looked at the title, i thought its a love and romance thread.. lol..

bro, its quite boring without u here..

hmm, maybe u can start to post more on english thread.. well, its ur favorite, right..

what do u mean by YM System?? chatting?? hahahha
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 am

yup chatting..heheh using ym chat..at 1st a little bit dizzy..but now get addicted..hahaha

well my purpose online surfing is bike...and bike only...to find friend tat likes bikes,like to ride...like to discuss techinical matters about bike..or even car and other machinery...

but d stories goes like tis...when banned by mbc..im wondering around...when banned by nsb i wandering around also...

in tat wandering around piriod i came across ym(thanks to bro lanzo who created my ym id n teach me things n two)

and d story goes...hook up..hehehe.. dating,bla2 bla n wastin time... but no worries...my butt now siiting here..after 1 month..
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 am

hahaha... wah wah.. chatting la pulok.. hahaha.. later ur spouse will go mad with u.. just like what my ma did to my pa.. hahahaha.. everyday also chat2.. that was an old2 story when my house got internet for 1st time.. i think around 3 or 4 years back when we still using dial up connection..

now my pa addicted with game called tumble bugs.. everyday after works, all the time sit in front of the computer playing that games.. my little sis n i keep challenging my pa to beat the level, and my pa still leading.. hahaha

stick here lah bro.. make this forum more active.. now seems a bit boredom.. all people seems to be busy lately..
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 am

hahaha lucky im not addicted to games..well tried it but pening...online games now really sofisticated,,

in my days i like to play warcraft.streetfighter vs xmen..car racing..now outdated orewdy..

well from my point of view..not only me suffer d confused thing as i explain above..lot of others felt d same 2...but hey..b brighters burns d quickest,,,(lilin yg paling cerah yg akan padam dulu)... so lets take it slow..n moderatly...

its not a race...its only just to stay alive n survive,,,
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 am

u should keep away from playing online games.. its very addictive.. 2 years ago, i spent almost rm3k on it.. such a stupid things to do.. then got one hacker hack and take all my items.. n till now still didnt receive it.. seem like burned already..
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:24 am

ohmlawx wrote:
u should keep away from playing online games.. its very addictive.. 2 years ago, i spent almost rm3k on it.. such a stupid things to do.. then got one hacker hack and take all my items.. n till now still didnt receive it.. seem like burned already..

can u tell us how? n y so expensive?..wat kind of game cost tat much? just for my and others who wanted to avoid such things happen in d future... Question
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:09 pm

b16a wrote:
ohmlawx wrote:

can u tell us how? n y so expensive?..wat kind of game cost tat much? just for my and others who wanted to avoid such things happen in d future... Question

salam,

most of the online games are not free.. we need to spent quite money to play.. like monthly access fee or certain games are free, but to "SURVIVE" in it, we need to spent money.. just like the game i played before.. called Risk Your Life 2 - Incomplete Union..

the game are very addictive, but if wanna survive, we need to spent such a lot money to make a better in-game items.. for this game, Risk Your Life 2, or RYL rm3k can consider still a small amount..

i have known some friends who spent almost rm20k to rm30k on this game.. and the hoster of this game, CiB Net Sdn Bhd often make an auction for a rare in game items for this games.. last year, they sold an in game item, called Power Ring A and Critical Ring A for rm3k each.. and one santa armor full stats for rm8k, one Scream Mask for rm5k.. and still got so rich player to buy it...
Back to top Go down
teodolit
legend
legend
teodolit

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm

i dont know how to write in english.. juz read it..

fuyyo...very expensive..
think twice if u want to play that game..
i can buy 2nd motorcycle with that money..
20k - 30k to spend that game??
ada untung ke main game ni??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ishak_sarani
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:14 pm

teodolit wrote:
i dont know how to write in english.. juz read it..

fuyyo...very expensive..
think twice if u want to play that game..
i can buy 2nd motorcycle with that money..
20k - 30k to spend that game??
ada untung ke main game ni??

those who spent that much also do make some money from that game.. in MMO (Multi Media Online) games, u ll know things call "FARMING"... its like killing the monsters and bosses, then take the drops, like gold, gems, and equipments...

if u have a better equipments, and u kill the monsters or bosses faster, the drops will be nicer.. with this drops, people can make a better equipments.. so this people will make an equipments and sell it to newbies...

i also do make some money from that game, but when the hacker hack and take all my items, i stop playing now.. now almost 6 month i lost my items.. but its a good thing, as now i m not addicted to that game anymore.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:44 am

wahhhh quite schocking... in tat amount of money i can get married!! hahaha

no, no, no online games for me then

maybe real life game as futsal,badminton or takraw..

but how did u pay it?credited using credit card...? deducted from debit card? or just bank in?
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 am

b16a wrote:
wahhhh quite schocking... in tat amount of money i can get married!! hahaha

no, no, no online games for me then

maybe real life game as futsal,badminton or takraw..

but how did u pay it?credited using credit card...? deducted from debit card? or just bank in?

yeah.. better dont play online games..

actually, selling in-games items using real money is illegal.. if the company that hosted the game found about it, ur accounts might get banned or suspended..

the legal way is using monthly top up cards.. but will take u an age to have a good items.. so u buy it from players via cod or bank in..
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:30 pm

how u overcome d addiction towards online gaming then?
Back to top Go down
ohmlawx
moderators
moderators
ohmlawx

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 pm

b16a wrote:
how u overcome d addiction towards online gaming then?

actually when my id being hacked, i m very busy with my studies, and focus more on my exam with suruhanjaya tenaga.. so it help me to overcome the addictiveness..
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 am

good way... Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
b16a
expert
expert
b16a

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 am

arghhhhh... ive typed a long...very long sentences just now regarding the nsb site...and now its gonee..damn!!

my bad...gotta think again when scrolling..hah
Back to top Go down
matrixx23
beginner
beginner

PostSubject: Go Further with Honda Facebook   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Check out the new Go Further with Honda campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Go-Further-with-Honda/136516206380289

Go Further with Honda Microsite
www.gofurtherwithhonda.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?   how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to heal broken heart....foruming n chatting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: English Zone :: Bikers corner-
Jump to: